Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Holiday traffic woes

So, its been pretty nice out...supposed to be amazing pretty much for the rest of the week, and I have nothing to do that requires being outside. The only outside I really have is talking a walk (which becomes painful after a few mins) and running errands, which requires spending money and still being mostly inside. It kinds sucks. I wish I had a yard or something.

So my baby furniture is being delivered to my moms on friday. I want to drive up there so that I can meet them for the delivery and drive the dresser back, but everyone is wary about my going up. My mom thinks I'm going to go into labor in traffic and have the baby on the side of the road. Which would blow...a lot. lol. But I also want to get my dresser so I can finish putting all of her clothes away instead of the being folded in a damn hamper and a plastic bag. Not gonna lie, driving up early morning (and hitting morning commute) and driving back the same afternoon (hitting memorial day traffic) isnt going to be fun, but I think my desire to get my shit superceeds the inconvenience. Although, the fact that I am already dilated makes me a little bit nervous to make that trip. Granted, it really is only a 2 hour drive (theoretically), but still.
I love to drive though. It'll be 85 or so. So it wont be too bad. I can hang out and tan..kind of, maybe in the front rather than the back (bc the stupid yard is big and i wont hear someone ring the doorbell from out back)...haha, I'll make my sister come to my moms so she can hang out and I wont be so bored and alone.

Ok I'm rambling now. I'm wide awake sadly, but exhausted and really bored. I've looked at everything I usually do online (I dont generally seek out cool new shit on the internet as I get bored easily with it)..so maybe its time to read a book or watch some stupid tv or something..grrr

1 comment:

  1. go for it! and if anything happens you can name the kid Jetta after yr vehicle

    ReplyDelete